Our Manufacturing Excellence Team (MET) uses the best practices to transfer engineerng design to a cost effective commercial manufactured product. We offer a turnkeypackages for prototypes, tooling, jigs & fixtures and pilot production.
Prime design delivers high-value expertise in manufacturing engineering support enables OEM's in High tech domain to optimize the systems and processes prior to production, applying our diverse industry knowledge and best practices to reduce prototype and product build time and costs.
Our manufacturing engineering experts constantly engages themselves with customers to produce high quality prototype and component manufacturing solutions which would be the best competitive one across the industries.
Our service offerings include:
- Prototyping and testing
- Precision machining & tooling
- Castings and forgings with and without machining
- Manufacturing process optimization
- Design for manufacturability
- Alternate sourcing
- Assembly line automation
- Jigs and fixture design
- In process equipment design
- Tools design for plastic and sheet metal parts
- Cost analysis of components for manufacturing (Should Costing - Fair market analysis)
- Component sourcing, vendor development & management
- Identification of vendors locally (Part commodity, best fit and cost margin)
- Sourcing of bought out & routable parts
- Complete sourcing solution by integrating design and manufacturing
- Supplier quality engineering (Deviations management)